BIG NEWS! The price on the Android Market has been dropped to $1.99.
Just posted to the market, the biggest update yet. Special thanks to the guys at ORMLite (http://ormlite.com) for their excellent addition to the open source Android world, now part of our app.
* Free version now able to add to wish list and scan barcodes
* Enhancements to request handling and notification
* Reauthorization improvements
* Enhanced sync status
* Stored account info for offline viewing
Lots of overall issues sorted out in this release. If you’ve had nagging issues & just haven’t mentioned it, definitely get the upgrade & try it out…it’s probably been addressed. If not, drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org.
By popular demand, we put out a FREE version of BookSwapDroid, the newest Android application for Paperbackswap.com. Enjoy, and ‘like’ our page so you can keep up with updates.
Also, there was a small update for current BookSwapDroid paid customers (1.0.3) as well. Wish list queue/position information is now displayed, along with some small bug fixes.
Some of you reported having issues today with BookSwapDroid when accessing your Paperbackswap.com Wish Lists. We just wanted to let you know that this issue has been resolved, and you can now update your app from the Android Market to address the issue.
To update, follow these steps:
1. Go the Android Market on your phone or Android-enabled device
2. Click on the menu button, and select “My Apps”
3. Look for BookSwapDroid in our list of apps
4. Select BookSwapDroid and click Update
5. If you would like for future updates to be automatically installed, please select the “Allow automatic updating” checkbox
When you are finished you should have BookSwapDroid 1.0.2 installed on your phone. Please email email@example.com if you are having any further issues with downloading Wish Lists.
If you have issues immediately after installing (such as “Force Close” messages), please follow these steps (even if you did these steps before this email):
1. Go to the home screen
2. Hit menu button & select ‘Settings’
3. Scroll down & select ‘Applications’
4. Select ‘Manage Applications’
5. Scroll down & select ‘BookSwapDroid’
6. Select ‘Clear Cache’
7. If you are still having issues, repeat the above steps, and also select ‘Clear data’.
Thanks for choosing BookSwapDroid, the only app for managing your Paperbackswap.com account on your Android-enabled device or phone! We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving your book addiction in the future!
P.S. If you enjoy this app, please write a review and post your rating on the Android Market (I hope that you feel you’ve recieved 5 star service!)…and tell your friends!
BookSwapDroid! If you are a regular user of Paperbackswap.com, you will appreciate how BookSwapDroid will enable your Android-powered device to integrate Paperbackswap into your daily life.
Explore BookSwapDroid.com to find out more about this powerful new application.
Search the Android Market for “BookSwapDroid” or “Paperbackswap” to get the app, or cilck here.